Find here all our tips and discounts
Summer Sales - June 27, 2019
50% discount on the one-month subscription! 12,45 € instead of 24,90 €
Offer valid until the 15 of July
Flash offer - June 2019
Avalaible only this weekend*
10 days free for all free subscription on the website!
*valid only Saturday 15 and Sunday 16 of June
We often hear about narcissistic perverts, but it would be more accurate to talk about people with narcissistic personality disorder.
What do we recognize them? What strategies do they use? What are the consequences for the victims? And how to get rid of it?
Some answers below ...
This disorder affects 2 to 3% of the population, especially men, although women can also be affected. These people have a disempowering image of themselves and value themselves by belittling others. They are essentially trying to destroy in others what they can not get, like happiness or well-being. To do this, they detect faults in others and act when they perceive their fragility. They act either involuntarily and unconsciously, or sadistically by being fully aware of what they are doing.
Although the causes of these behaviours are still complex today, there are often correlations with a dysfunctional childhood (overprotection or neglect and abuse). There is sometimes a genetic or neurobiological cause as well.
People affected by this condition may have all or some of the behaviours listed below:
- Give themselves the appearance of being superior to others and feel an exacerbated need to be admired
- Handle relatives of those around them and feel no guilt for hurting others
- Attempt to isolate their victims by cutting them off from their loved ones
- Change often their opinion
- Tell lies
- Are jealous
- Are unable to recognize their wrongs
- Can not recognize the needs or feelings of others
- Are constantly seeking recognition
The consequences of these behaviours can be disastrous for the victim. If you have the following behaviours in front of a person, it's because you may be dealing with a narcissistic pervert:
o You feel guilty
o You feel downgraded because of criticism and lose confidence in yourself
o You do not feel yourself anymore
o You feel that you must be on the alert not to annoy him/her.
To avoid this, be aware of these people with this disorder, being aware of the strategy they adopt. It consists of 3 phases:
1- The seduction phase
During this phase, all their actions have one goal: to arouse admiration! They know how to be adorable and sparkle the eyes of their audience. In their speech, they still think of inventing flaws so that the prey can identify and have empathy for them.
2- The invasion phase
During this phase, they weave their web and make themselves indispensable both emotionally and economically. They amplify their hold by weakening the victim through depreciation and isolation.
3- The destruction phase
It is during this phase that their jealousy and sometimes their violence are fully revealed. They become more distant and more demanding with their victim. And in order to destabilize him/her, they alternate softness and aggressiveness, so that she/he feels totally lost and doubts her/his own judgment.
If you have identified one around you, the best way to get rid of it is to cut the relationship, to avoid exhaustion and total loss of confidence in you ...
But sometimes it is very difficult to cut this type of relationship because it is a working relationship or a family member. Here are 2 effective techniques that you should try:
- Destabilization often takes place behind closed doors, so do not hesitate to confront them in public!
- Show them that their behaviour has no influence on your emotions so that the harassment stops. To do this, answer with short and fuzzy sentences and do not hesitate to adopt the tone of humour or irony.
But if that still is not enough, run away!!!
When you start a relationship, everything is beautiful and pink. But we are all aware that this state does not last and that the first crisis will happen. It's normal and you do not have to worry when you're faced with it.
On the other hand, we must act and not let these conflicts get bogged down because if they are too repetitive, they can destabilize the couple.
Wisdom would be that, at first, we do everything to avoid them. 3 main behaviors will help you to live them as little as possible:
1- Quickly express your disagreement and what you feel to avoid escalating tensions.
2- Preserve your complicity at any cost. To feed her, do not hesitate to spend time together, through different activities. This will allow you to better understand each other.
3- To argue, you have to be two. If one of them puts his ego aside, the conflict stops. Do not try to be always right!
If despite all the conflict appears, avoid at all costs to settle your accounts in public. Otherwise, the humiliation will be a non-negligible complication.
When the argument breaks out, we are often overwhelmed by our emotions and we can go too far. This can leave indelible traces for the couple and to avoid that don’t forget to apply these following behaviors, in the storm:
- Let the other person express themselves without cutting it. He / she will have less frustrations and things will have less tendency to degenerate.
- Know how to master your words as they can hurt deeply. You can be angry without being vulgar and without using foul language. Be temperate and avoid being impulsive!
- Do not exaggerate what you blame him/her, especially by generalizing. Better stick to the facts.
- Do everything to find a compromise. Do not always try to be right.
After the argument, you have to know how to think about the wounds of both. To do this, you must keep the communication open, and it can be with the help of a marriage counselor. A simple and foolproof technique to turn the page is to know how to apologize and to forgive ...
You now know, how to handle conflicts. Useful, because you will not be able to avoid them. And be aware that they also have a positive side for the couple because they help him to evolve and grow.
In may, do as you wish!
Dare happiness, dare our dating site!
To help you take the plunge, the 3-month subscription is - 50% ...
This is the perfect time to live a new love thanks to quality profiles!
Offer valid until 31/05/2019
Although there are as many couples as individualities, experts have identified 5 types of recurrent couples. It is important to know what suits you, so you do not go wrong with your spouse's choice.
The most common type is the associative couple (30%)
This couple advocates the independence of each other, and the 2 lovers can express their individuality. Communication is very important to them, to evoke differences and divergences. The role of everyone is not defined in this couple and the daily is a succession of improvisation. For them, the external environment is an enrichment.
These couples are often urban youth.
Points of vigilance: too much independence can hinder complicity and disputes can be frequent ...
The 2nd type of couple is the companion couple (25%)
It's the strongest couple. For them, security is paramount and the interests of the couple take precedence over individuality. They have common projects and are willing to compromise. Just like the first couple, they are open to others and the outside feeds their relationship.
Point of vigilance: be careful not to forget too much for the benefit of the couple, at the risk of being frustrated!
The third type of couple is the parallel pair (16%)
This couple shares nothing. Everyone lives his life on his side and their union is more like a cohabitation. They do not really care about each other and observe a reciprocal indifference.
Point of vigilance: a lack of fulfillment can be felt
The 4th type of couple is the bastion couple (15%)
Their motto: "intimacy rather than the outside world". It's a couple who go out a little and spend a lot of time together. They have the same tastes and ideas.
They have a high ability to avoid conflict. This duo has a conservative conception of the role of the man and the woman but all the decisions are taken with two.
Point of vigilance: pay attention to the routine.
The 5th type of couple is the cocoon couple (14%)
Just like the couple bastion they are alike, have the same tastes and are glued to each other. Their priority is the well-being of each and to support each other. This pair is also closed outside but the role of each is not standardized.
Point of vigilance: be careful not to be too dependent on each other
Now that you have these new cards in hand, do an introspection to find out what type of couple you will agree best and go to your alter ego!
"In terms of seduction, the man is a better strategist, but the woman is much better tactician. Malcolm de Chazal
This quote shows us that seduction is not something to leave to chance. It is a subtle art between calculation and authenticity!
Today, we will see 10 important attitudes that a woman should adopt to attract the one she wants:
1- To know how to smile
There are many types of smiles, but here we talk about the seductive smile. The one which will reassure the other and encourage him to come to you. It will facilitate the entry into matter.
2- Be kind
These little loving gestures nourish the positive emotions. It's a strength in social relations. Friendliness helps to limit conflicts.
3- Being attentive
It's a way of showing your partner that he has value. It is to forget a little to put oneself in its place. A sign of humility and wisdom.
4- Take care of yourself
the important thing is not to be perfect, but to know how to get ready, how to show off with the right outfit, the right hairstyle or the good perfume.
5- Have some humor
Laughter helps to play down situations. Do not hesitate to put humor in your conversations, if you find your relationship too serious. But it must still remain subtle, not to pass for a clown.
6- To know how to develop complicity
Essential to consolidate a relationship, it is a long learning that is refined with the time spent together. The safest way to develop complicity is therefore communication, the ability to confide in each other.
7- Take care of your body
Fortunately, physical beauty is relative. But that does not stop you from taking care of your body. You will come out surer of yourself and well in your head. Well-being attracts!
8- Be patient
Immediately asking a man to invest in a relationship can only make him run away. We must accept that each person advances at his own rythme and that men are often slower than women.
9- Get out of the ordinary
To score a man, you have to go out of the ordinary, not be like other women. And the best way to do it is to be yourself. Only you can play this role to perfection. Trust yourself!
10- Knowing how to compromise
Essential ingredient to the viability of a couple is the art of negotiation. It is also knowing how to let go of the ballast, so as not to be constantly in a confrontation harmful for the couple. To achieve this, one must know how to put oneself in the other's shoes.
Even if you do not master all these keys, keep them in mind to know how to improve in each of them and thus reach the one you want!
The sun shines, conducive to new dates...
Let's celebrate these beautiful days with 40% discount on the one-month subscription, ie € 14.90 instead of € 24.90!
Offer valid until April 15, 2019
According to British researchers, the ideal age difference in a couple is 4 years old. But even if they are still a minority, there are more and more couples who have 10 years of difference or more. Generally, it is the man who is the oldest but the opposite also exists. We will see what brings these couples together, what makes them fragile and how they can go beyond them.
Whether it is the woman or the man who is younger, there is often the need for security that dominates, the need to be reassured. If it is the woman, she will be attracted by the image of father that will send back her partner. The man meanwhile will see a mother image at first glance.
But this feeling must be surpassed to move forward and these couples will have to be attentive to several important aspects of their relationship.
The most important obstacle is the gaze of friends, family or anonymous people. Since society likes to put people in huts, these atypical duets disturb and are often victims of prejudices or derogatory remarks. For example, a younger woman with an older man and with a good position, can be accused of being venal. The opposite is also true but as a bonus, the man will be suspected of cheating with younger women.
To go beyond this, the duo will have to fully assume its relationship, otherwise they can have repercussions for their union.
The second point of attention are the fears related to the seduction of each one, that they will have to sweep away. The older woman will wonder if her young lover will still find her attractive in 10 years and the older man, if he will still perform well in intimacy.
These fears should not be taken lightly, and good reassuring communication will be helpful on one or more occasions.
The younger partner may also be afraid that the health of the other person will decline, at the risk of becoming a nurse. But no one can predict the disease. It can happen at 20, 50 or 80 years old. So even though the risks are higher with age, do not fill your mind and thoughts with negative things. This is often what we fear the most that happens to us, precisely because we think about it constantly and that our thoughts are creative!
If there is a desire for a child and the woman is no longer able to have some, it can be problematic. The power of their love can help them go beyond, but if this desire persists, they can still adopt a child that is waiting for that.
These points of vigilance should not be neglected, but these couples must especially focus on what brings them closer, the elements that help to weld them.
Indeed, they must focus on their common interests, to share pleasant moments and fill memories with positive things.
In terms of intimacy, they must also rely on the advantages of such a couple: the youngest will be able to constantly stimulate his lover while the older will open the field of possibilities, thanks to his experience and his absence of taboos.
But if there was one thing to remember, it is to let it go, to live fully the present moment and to say yes to happiness!
Going on vacation alone is not always easy. But sometimes you have to overcome your fears in order not to deprive yourself of a wonderful trip under the pretext that nobody is available to come with you!
Let's see what the brakes on such trips can be, the attitudes and precautions to take to maximize your road trip and of course the benefits you will get.
The most common barrier to such holidays, especially if you go to an unknown country, is the risk, the danger that it can cause. We are afraid of feeling insecure, especially if we are a woman.
We can also be held back by the lack of exchange and sharing of all the beautiful things we will see and discover.
To get around this but also to maximize the good sides of your stay, here are some tips to adopt:
- If you land on unfamiliar country, choose a daytime arrival to find your way in full daylight. It is much more reassuring, and you will be more comfortable!
- Learn to go to others and ask for help. Beyond the expected boost, it's a great way to interact with locals
- Go with a written list of the phone numbers of your loved ones. If your mobile is lost or stolen, you will always know how to reach someone
- Avoid venturing into isolated areas
- Plan cash in case there is a problem with your credit card
- Do not display with valuables or a lot of cash
- Try local spirits but avoid being drunk to stay alert
- Prepare your itinerary and visits to make this experience unforgettable
- Before going on an excursion, inform a friend and the reception of your hotel
- Feel free to go to the restaurants alone to discover the local culinary specialties
- Do group activities, such as guided tours, to build on-site contacts that can be very helpful.
And do not forget that a solo trip is necessarily tailored to your taste. You can only go to your interests and according to your budget!
Moreover, by being unaccompanied you will have more ease to go to the others and thus enrich you of their culture. Stay open, smile and people will come naturally to you too. You will understand then that you are never really alone.
Here you have all the keys to get started and live moments that will remain etched in your memory. Good Holiday !
Having a good balance between your professional life and your private life is an essential element for a good personal development. And while work and sleep times have fallen in recent years, we still have a problem finding the right balance, especially because of the increase in divorces and lone-parent families. This can lead to increased stress or burnout. It is therefore necessary to understand the mechanisms that lead to this imbalance and know how to fix it if we are already there.
How do we know that we are currently in a good balance?
This is when there is no conflict between professional and personal life and when we are able to have many extra-professional and fulfilling activities.
There are several factors that can tip the balance in favor of working life, for example:
- The working time indicated on your contract which is well below the one you actually perform. With the development of new technologies that promotes work outside the office (smartphones, telecommuting, etc ...), you are constantly tempted to finish a task that you have in mind or to answer an email that you think is important
- Job insecurity that breeds fear in you and brings you to all the concessions, going so far as to work during your lunch breaks. Whatever job you do, it will never worth more than your self-fulfillment and your well-being. Do not forget your skills and experience that will allow you to bounce back when needed!
- Think that happiness depends on this desired promotion and that after these efforts, everything will be better. Ambition is a good thing and wanting to access better is human. But again, you must not leave your health ...
And if we do not pay attention to all this, the border between private life and professional life becomes more and more blurred and we feel less and less well.
Here are 4 important tips, to avoid getting there:
- Learn to prioritize your tasks
To get there, do not hesitate to use a "to do list" which will help you to list and sort your daily tasks
- Delegate some of your work
If you have a work overload, ask a colleague to help you, if he can.
- Find a mentor
Identify a person in your entourage who has perfectly reconciled private life and professional life and do not hesitate to ask him for advice.
- Take care of yourself
Plan your hobbies and trips so that you do not get overwhelmed by the daily routine.
And when you have managed to find the right balance, then you will be ready to make room for a spouse, if you are single
An amazing price for the one-month subscription => 9.90 € instead of 24.90 €
Offer valid until the 12 of February
20 % discount to test the one-month subscription => 19.90 € instead of 24.90 €
Offer valid until the 12 of February
A gift especially for you!
An additional free week, for each subscription month subscribed, without automatic renewal.
Extra weeks will be added automatically, within 24 hours. Offer valid until December 26, 2018.
Prepare 2019 now, to live your new love soon!
When you're single and looking for your other half, it's important to know how the other person works, to avoid tensions and misunderstandings.
Although everything starts with hormonal and genetic differences, they have also a cultural and environmental source. In fact, it is between 5 and 7 years old that a child understands his or her gender and begins to learn its codes. The man and the woman thus have different behaviors ... We will see below the 10 most flagrant divergent behaviors:
Women are less well-positioned in space than men. This is explained by the hormones of each sex that influence different brain development. Gentlemen, be patient with these ladies who take 30 minutes to park their car in a niche...
2. When a man comes into a supermarket, he goes straight to the elements of his shopping list while Madam comes out with the triple of products ... It must be put on the account of the foresight
3. In the same way, when you go on vacation, the suitcase of the man weighs 2 times less heavy while he has more muscles. This is simply because in the lady's bag the additional items are to be placed in the "just in case" category. No need to try to make her listen to reason to limit the extra kilos in the plane, because it will be a real source of stress for her!
4. Women take longer to get ready than men. Although this is not true for all men, it is better to consider it for your last minute outings. Gentlemen, if you want to go to the restaurant the same day, warn these ladies at least 1 hour in advance. It spoils the effect of surprise but it avoids tensions, for sure.
5. Women are more willing to have long conversations. We also see it with the long lasting phone calls they have with their friends who do not have their equivalent in men behaviour. So gentlemen, if you want peace with Madam, please take the time to listen to her and give her time for a good discussion.
6. Men tend to overestimate themselves. A skinny man can easily see himself as a muscle man while a woman will always find complexes in her body, even if she is the Miss Universe lookalike.
7. To show a man that she likes him, in general, the woman will be more subtle with games of looks, smiles or attitudes, while the man will have a more direct approach. The woman parades and the man goes straight to the point!
8. It is often thought that the woman is more emotional. It would be more accurate to put this on the education account. The woman has developed this faculty of expressing and showing her emotions while we have taught the man to hide his feelings, under false pretenses of virility.
9. More than the man, the woman will gauge the quality of her relationship, on the level of communication that there is with her partner. To strengthen their bond, she will favor it more than the man, as we have seen above.
10. What matters most in a relationship is different for the man and the woman. The latter will need love and the expression of it to flourish, through compliments, soft words and small touches for example. As for the man, it is much simpler, since one of his greatest satisfactions for him is to see that his wife respects him.
Now you will have no excuse to find the other weird and will not want, at any cost, he / she act and react like you!
Good luck on your next decryption. Your love is next to you...
At the beginning of the relationship, one can be over-excited and make mistakes that can put an end to this new idyll very quickly ... Indeed, this particular period is characterized by high instability, since it is at that moment that doubts are the strongest! So, it's crucial to know how to behave and that's what we're going to see here.
First, let things happen so that, changes in habits are not too brutal.
For example, do not call your partner every hour. It can be stifling, even frightening, and make her/him run around. It is better to keep time for yourself, to better find each other later. You will also have more things to discuss!
Also avoid being too intrusive, such as searching through his cell phone like an FBI agent. This will only rob the other and trust will be hard to settle.
Do not rush the presentation either to your friends, but privilege moments spent with two, to get to know you better, without outside interference. Even if discovering your partner in his environment, will also help you to learn new facets of his personality, it is better to wait a little.
Secondly, keep a certain mystery, do not reveal yourself too quickly. For sure, you will be more attractive.
And even if you have to stay yourself, focus first on your affinities rather than your differences. This will highlight your common life projects and promote your complicity. You will have plenty of time to discover your differences.
Also, women tend to project themselves into the future faster than men who may be frightened by this behaviour. She can still talk about her vision of the couple and life, without including her partner. Better wait for the right moment!
Thirdly, at the beginning of the relationship, you have to do everything to be sincere. Be authentic in everything you say and do, even going so far as to show your sensitivity and fragility. Indeed, for love to be born, one must know how to let go.
When we talk about infidelity in the couple, we immediately think of a sexual relationship with another partner, while moral infidelity can be equally destructive. Nevertheless, we will focus on physical infidelity here.
In both cases, we think we can manage, be able to separate the carnal from the emotional but that is not always the case since the risk of falling in love is very real and there can also be many other consequences, as we will see.
There are several reasons that can lead to a person's infidelity:
- Some people may simply have wanted to forage for more than one flower and do not question the consequences
- Others hope to fill a gap that they do not find in their partner. It may be sexual dissatisfaction, or a trait they lack, or a need for more attention.
- In men, sometimes it can be the difficulty of reconciling in their partner, the sensual woman with the image of "holy" woman, that they have of her. They prefer to look for eroticism elsewhere.
- In the woman, it can come from the perpetual search for the perfect man, the prince charming we have listened to for years ...
The unfaithful person thinks, often wrongly, that nothing will be known and that all this will do no harm. But bad news: any secret ends up being revealed and the consequences for the couple can be terrible.
First of all, the deceived person can devalue himself, thinking that the problem comes from him/her. It will then find new physical complexes and / or lose all confidence in herself/himself. This emotional insecurity can destabilize any couple, whether young or not.
By being deceived, one can also lose all consideration, all respect for the other. And without this component, love becomes very difficult.
Then, the resentment increases as time goes on and we end up wondering if we really know our partner. Trust breaks down and forgiveness becomes difficult, if not impossible ...
So, we understand easily that before breaking a solid relationship where we feel safe, it is better to think twice, and it is better to silence his carnal impulses, to make love first. To be faithful is to show the other's love and to prove to him that he is unique to us.
With the increase of divorces in recent decades, more and more parents are left alone to raise their children. Often for lack of time but also because of family constraints, they have trouble meeting new people to rebuild their lives.
We will see that it is only a question of organization and change of mind.
Regarding the organization, nothing prevents to go on a dating website, in the evening, once the children are in bed. Your new activity will remain discreet at first and you can get to know as many people as you want.
And once you are ready to physically meet someone, do not hesitate to get help from family or friends, for a baby-sitting hand.
But sometimes, the brakes are psychological.
We can be afraid of disrupting children and we think we will wait until they are older. To do this is to put too much responsibility on his children, who would no doubt be delighted that his parent is happy.
One can also be afraid that the new partner does not get along with his children.
While it is true that nothing is guaranteed, you will get better results if you take your time and do things gradually.
What is certain is that one should never be convinced that your children are a brake on a new relationship because not only is this not the case, as we have seen, but remember that your new partner may have an unfulfilled desire for a child and he/she will be delighted to welcome yours!
Anyway, do not forget that love for your children can not replace a romantic relationship ...
Since the dawn of time, migratory flows have existed. They have increased in recent decades due to globalization, leading to a mix of important crops that has favored the formation of more mixed couples. In Europe, it is estimated that 12% of marriages are mixed unions.
A couple is said to be mixed from the moment there is an important cultural or religious difference. This can cause misunderstandings in the couple but, good news, they are not insurmountable!
We will see the 3 major challenges they can meet and how to overcome them.
The first major challenge they may encounter is the rejection of the culture of the other. Everyone wants to impose his own, which he considers the best, and a daily struggle sets in, to impose his own customs.
This can only lead to conflict, when everyone should take a step towards the culture of the other. They must try to understand each other, without judgment, and create their own working culture. That is to say, a unique culture that will take its roots in the concessions they consider acceptable.
The second major challenge they will face is the look of their respective families. Each of them will find fault with the operation of the couple! This can be a source of conflict in the couple, if it does not block. Indeed, these family judgments come mainly from the ignorance of the foreign culture.
The couple will have to be diplomatic, to break the prejudices and restore the truth. This will have to be done from the start so as not to let tensions settle.
The third major challenge may be the education of children, as each culture has its own methods and values. But here, again, it's all about openness and concessions!
More broadly, these tips can apply to all couples because when speaking of 2 people, there are inevitably differences (education, clothing, music, etc ...) ... So, each couple can be consider as mixed!
In recent decades, diversity has increased in our society, especially in schools. This, coupled with an increase in the number of single people, has fostered friendship between men and women. Some say that they are not real friendships and others believe the opposite. What is it really?
Let's first see what differentiates a friendship from a romantic relationship.
In the romantic relationship, there is often a dominant / dominated situation, more or less pronounced, which is mixed with a part of maintained mystery. It is this mixture, among others, that provokes this mutual desire. The couple always has a part of shadow, unspoken, necessary for the survival of the couple.
The friendly relationship, it is more sincere, more frank, because we are on the same footing of equality. Even if a game of seduction is often present, conscious or not, there is no need to be absolutely at its best. Only complicity matters.
Note however that this friendship is experienced differently than one is a man or a woman.
A woman will prefer communication and will tend to spend long hours phoning her friend.
A man will not be sensitive to these long calls but much more to real moments spent together. Friendships at a distance are very difficult to maintain for him.
This difference can lead to misunderstandings and frustration in this friendly couple.
There are two other points of vigilance for this mixed duo.
The first concerns the surges of tenderness that they can have towards each other. After all, they are just human beings, and these gestures, innocent for one, can awaken desire in others.
The second point of vigilance is dealing with difficult moments in life, such as death, divorce or job loss. In this kind of situation, one may need comfort and these friends may go over the limit not to cross.
If the two people are ready to switch to a romantic relationship why not ... if this is not the case, the friend who does not wish it, must quickly reframe the situation, at the risk of losing his friend!
And the situation can become even more complicated if one of them is in a relationship. Friends should take care not to take all the space, to prevent the jealousy of the spouse involved.
All this shows us that a friendship between man and woman is possible but we must put safeguards because they are sometimes complex and fragile relationships!
According to our experience, our past, we each have our way of living our celibacy. It can be lived in agonizing, even depressing, or be a moment of reflection, ideal for personal introspection.
Why is it important to live well this single period? Essentially not to put his happiness in parenthesis but also to be fulfilled within his future couple.
Let's see now 4 major attitudes to adopt to live well his celibacy.
1- To live well in your celibacy, the first attitude to adopt is to detach oneself, to move away from the collective and hasty judgments that point to you, as having the worst disease of the century: celibacy.
Not only is it not a flaw but accepting these judgments will only plunge you into guilt and malaise.
Family and friends are often at the root of this and every reunion is an opportunity to remind you that you are alone and that you should make some efforts.
Do not take this into consideration because the consequence may be a precipitous choice of spouse that will undeniably lead you to a split.
2 - In order to live well in one's celibacy, the second attitude to adopt is to consider this period as a way to take stock of oneself.
First, understand the reasons for his celibacy that may be conscious or not. It may be for example a deep desire to live alone or a systematic attraction to a style of person who does not fit you.
Then, we can better analyze our personality, to identify our needs and expectations in the couple.
3 - To live well in your celibacy, the third attitude to adopt and not to fall back on oneself but to stay open to others.
Find activities to achieve other than through the couple, such as a humanitarian association, a new sport or solo trips. Not only will it be very rewarding, you will discover new areas of interest, but moreover, it will be very useful in the future couple. Indeed, putting your spouse in the center of your universe can only bring suffering and misunderstanding.
To be open to others is also to surround oneself with friends so as not to remain in isolation and to share with other people. Take advantage of this time to see people you do not take the time to see and who matter to you. All these moments will give you the smile and a joy of living.
4 - To live well in your celibacy, the fourth attitude to adopt is to breathe happiness. A person blooming and good in his sneakers attract others.
Keep taking care of yourself and do not let yourself go. It is said that the coat does not make the monk but a neat appearance will help you to maintain a good self-esteem.
Also take the time to take stock of your qualities and faults in order to fully accept and love you. To love oneself is also to assume that another person can love us.
To breathe happiness, keep positive thoughts, be certain that you will meet someone who suits you! It's the law of attraction.
And above all: run away from toxic people!
Singles, beyond a certain age, continue to disturb society because they are out of the ordinary. You have to ignore these pressures, whether celibacy is a life project or a transition phase. Put this period to good use and keep in mind that it is sometimes a necessary step to live a next full-fledged couple, if that is your wish.
The attractiveness of dating websites increased over the last 10 years in Europe, aided by the continent's demographic situation: rising divorces, more late marriages and increased loneliness. This has pushed singles to seek love online, regardless of age or socio-professional category.
Internet facilitates couple formation and dating websites have become a way to achieve this, among many others. In addition, the society has trivialized the meeting with a stranger through sites like BlaBlaCar or AirBnB.
That's why in recent years, dating websites have allowed millions of couples to be created and millions more to get married!
Here below are the 7 main reasons to join Blend:
- You meet singles near you, in Luxembourg or in its border areas. This will facilitate an ongoing and constructive relationship.
- Ideal for shy people, our dating website facilitates anonymity at first. It is easier to unveil one's personality than in a real encounter.
- On Blend, there are no fake profiles. We check them all for your comfort!
- For serious meetings, the cost of the subscription is much lower than that of a marriage agency.
- On Blend, you will discover a wide variety of profiles, which will increase your chances of finding a soul mate.
- Thanks to our evenings and weekends, you will have the opportunity to meet singles in live and in a context always pleasant.
- Subscriptions are not renewable automatically. We think it's up to you to choose whether to extend them or not.
So, do not hesitate and join our members now!
Back to school is the perfect time to make good resolutions and stick to it all year round. Are you coming back from vacation and are you smiling? Do everything to keep it because it's great for your health!
Here are 6 resolutions that will help you doing it:
- Take time for yourself, to ventilate your mind by going to the cinema, seeing an exhibition or going to the theatre for example. It is also advisable to go out in the open air, at least once a week, which will do you the greatest good!
- Get back to the sport or at least 30 minutes of walking a day. This will help you feeling good about your body
- It is important to surround yourself with good people who have common passions with you, for a rewarding communication, but above all, positive people who will encourage you in all your projects.
- Start keeping a budget, if it is not the case. This will allow you to identify and measure your expenses but also to control your budget, to save money sometimes and especially to have a quieter mind.
- Before going to bed, take the time to take stock of the day and plan the next one. Your life will be more efficient, and you will only improve your life.
- Do everything to not be isolated and start sharing your life with someone. To help you doing it Blend offers
10 x 1 month-subscriptions to first members
Who send the code RENTREE2018 to the email address email@example.com
In any case, set realistic, specific and positive goals. Do not forget to mention the deadline and you will keep smiling all year long!